Monday, April 26, 2010

So yeah...

It's been quite a while since I last blogged...

Nothing has really been going on. Basicly I've just been working as much as possible so that I has the cash when I get down to Disney. Oh yeah. I had a big trash party. I threw like almost everything I own out. Well, not everything. Just alot of random junk. I got rid of like two trash bags of clothes that I then donated to Goodwill.

I want to start packing. Like now. But sadly Disney is still three weeks away. In fact, I will be on the road heading towards Disney excatly three weeks from now. I'm thinking I'll be somewhere in southern Illinois. Maybe. Maybe mid-Illinois. I really don't know. But it's coming. Very quickly at that.

I'm going to do a vlog here soon. I need to get back on track with that. I need more viewers though and I need comments and suggestions!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/nwadylime SUBSCRIBE!!! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top!!!

http://www.formspring.me/emilydholland Ask me questions! I can't do vlogs without questions!!!

So yeah, thats about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment