Sunday, February 14, 2010

The intro...

Hello everyone!!!

My name is Emily Holland. I am 21 years old and my birthday is July 1st. I live in Rock Island, Illinois and have lived here my entire life. I graduated from Rock Island High School in 06'. I attended Black Hawk College with my major in biology(its a community college). I eventually want to get my Ph.D in marine biology. I graduated from Black Hawk in spring of 09' with my associates degree in biology. My initial plan was to join the US Navy so I could earn money and eventually go to my dream school, The Florida Institute of Technology. It's considered to have one of the best marine biology programs in the country. Well, the navy thing didn't work because of a heart problem I have (which I don't think is a big deal but whatever. lol). So I was looking for another option in which could help me with my dream of becoming a marine biologist. I have always loved Disney World, have visited three times: for my 7th birthday, when I was 13, and last year for my 21st birthday. I grew up with Disney, so when I found the CP, I was super excited. Being given the chance to work for Disney, be a part of the magic, and to see the smiles on childrens faces when they first see Cinderellas castle, would just mean the world to me. I had my interview last week, 2/4, and was told I would hear in 4-6 weeks. Its a horrible waiting game. the jobs I applied for that I talked about in my interivew are attractions, more specifically Kilimanjaro Safari, and merch, because thats what I'm good at and what I've done for my entire working career. I can't really think of anything else to say. I've pretty much covered it all. Of course, I'm going to try to keep this updated for whatever goes on. I also ask that anyone thats doing a vlog to message me and give me tips, because I think I'm going to start one and I don't really know what to do. lol. So yeah. With that, I will say....
Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment